iPhone & iPad tip: Free up space
The first step in clearing up space on your iPhone is to figure out how much space is being used by each app on your iOS device. To find a list of apps that are using the most storage,
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to General > Usage.
- Navigate to the ‘Storage’ section.
- Find an app that is using up much space than it’s *worth*.
- Close the settings app.
- Delete the app from your iPhone. (Alternatively, if this app stores songs or videos or anything else that takes up disk space, you can delete those individually from *within* the app)
- Repeat steps 3 – 6 until your iPhone has enough space on it!