The first step in clearing up space on your iPhone is to figure out how much space is being used by each app on your iOS device. To find a list of apps that are using the most storage,
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to General > Usage.
- Navigate to the ‘Storage’ section.
- Find an app that is using up much space than it’s *worth*.
- Close the settings app.
- Delete the app from your iPhone. (Alternatively, if this app stores songs or videos or anything else that takes up disk space, you can delete those individually from *within* the app)
- Repeat steps 3 – 6 until your iPhone has enough space on it!