- Skitch (free) makes it easy to share screenshots.
- Divvy (free to try, $14 after) makes window management a breeze.
- Dropbox (free) makes file sync between computers and phones a breeze.
- Fl.ux (free) makes it easy to sleep after using your computer. It changes your display settings by time of day to eliminate that eerie blue glow.
- TextMate (free to try) is a beautiful (and powerful) text editor.
- DaisyDisk (free to try, $9.99 after) makes it easy to see what is taking up disk space on your computer.
As with all powerful and customizable tools, how you use your new Mac will be dependent upon what you want to do with your machine. For me, my priorities are eliminating distractions on my computer and building web apps. Why are yours? Got any mac apps that you love? Leave a comment below.