My Favorite Travel Hacks
Hi there from Mumbai. I’ve been jetsetting quite a bit the last few months. Here are some miscellaneous hacks from my trips:
- Nothing helps pass a long flight or bus ride like sleep masks or ear plugs. Add them to your packing list.
- Take melatonin supplements to (a) induce sleep on a plane or (b) get over jetlag.
- For less agony in your flight search, try Hipmunk.com.
- Get a rewards credit card and earn a free stay. For hotels, I personally like the Starwoods AmEx and the Chase Southwest card.
- Bring portable power for your phone. The mophie iPhone case is wonderful .
- If, like me, you’re in tech, you need access to the Internet. Add bluetooth tethering to your iPhone. If you have Verizon, it’s $15/mo.
- Backup your digital devices phone before you leave.